Re: HDMI audio output
- From: Ric Moore <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 04:24:55 -0400
On Fri, 2011-06-10 at 10:13 +0200, Jens Müller wrote:
On 07.06.2011 23:49, chris wrote:
I have successfully set up nvidia twinview with 10.04, but would also
like to get the audio output through hdmi as well.
Googling has given me some ideas, but they have not worked.
Any thoughts, ideas, appreciated.
I even have a HDMI audio output showing up in the mixer - but I don't
get any sound from the TV ...
Did you poke around in the TV setup to select the audio source from the
HDMI input instead of the normal tuner? I mean, if that option even
exists. :) Ric
My father, Victor Moore (Vic) used to say:
"There are two Great Sins in the world...
..the Sin of Ignorance, and the Sin of Stupidity.
Only the former may be overcome." R.I.P. Dad.
Linux user# 44256
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: <OT> Re: 64-bit flash no longer produces sound
- Next by Date: sshd sylog '/proc/self/oom_score_adj to 0' since upgrading to natty
- Previous by thread: Re: HDMI audio output
- Next by thread: Re: HDMI audio output