Re: SNIP THE QUOTED TEXT PLEASE!

On Sun, 2011-06-12 at 21:03 -0400, Douglas S. Saylor wrote:

DID I JUST SCROLL DOWN (yes, I am yelling) FOR SOMEONE TO SAY "well
put" (too lazy to capitalize too I also notice). I really, REALLY was
on-board with the top-posting issue. Now ...it really DOES seem
ridiculous. Long pages of quotes ...I skip to the bottom, THEN scroll up
if needed. Waste of time, as is reading this list if people can't trim
quoted text. Going back to deleting most stuff posted & perhaps
everything unless I got a question to post. I'm just saying! I'm only
going to tolerate bottom-posting if people put some work into this &
TRIM THE DAMN QUOTES! I *JUST* read that quoted text for Christ's sake!

Nearly pissed me pants on this rant, mate. Ta - ya made me mornin! ;)

--
yankdownunder
reg'd linux user #267497