Re: Brief thoughts on Unity

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 12:03 AM, Alan Pope <alan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12 June 2011 17:54, MR ZenWiz <mrzenwiz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's my $0.02.  No need to argue anything - others will agree or
not, and that's fine.

.. and yet human nature means people will argue or agree with you.

So I see. <sigh>

Please, this is a support list for people to post technical questions,
not a personal blog. Please refrain from posting these kinds of mails
to this list. Whilst it may be cathartic for you to vent on this (or
any other subject) it's off-topic and inevitably leads to car crash
threads.

It can, but (yes, I know...) some people posted some useful links that
I fully intend to follow and investigate. If I can find a way to use
Unity that works for me, I'll be less disinclined to do so.

However, I agree that my original post wasn't as helpful or
inquisitive in a useful way as it might have been. Thanks for
pointing this out - yes, I've been on this and others lists long
enough to know "better," but we all slip once or twice in a while.