Re: From IRC and a NEW USER: "Ubuntu is so horrible to try and use..."

For those following along at home with this cryptic mail. Stephen is
referring to an off the cuff comment left yesterday in the #ubuntu irc
support channel.
http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/06/13/%23ubuntu.html#t18:45

"< bindi> hmm.. Why do all linux distros feel so ugly and unusable? :S
I love Ubuntu (somehow.. classic anyways, unity is a no-go) but I
always end up booting to windows because Ubuntu feels so... horrible
to use"