Boot to external monitor with laptop monitor switched off.Difficult task.
- From: Anthony Renaud <anthony_renaud65@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 23:14:41 -0700 (PDT)
Trying to do the task highlighted on the message title the best I can get is: both monitors turned on but on the external monitor just the background image and the mouse/trackpad pointer,on the laptop monitor the rest WITHOUT the mouse/cursor pointer,and I cannot do any useful task just turn off the computer.The GUI app ubuntu has to supposedly configure both monitors just does not work for me.The XOrg application xrandr using the command line could that be of any use? Or change anything in XOrg configure files?--
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Ubuntu 10.04 Updates List
- Next by Date: Re: [OT] why isn't bikeshed good enough as a sounder replacement?
- Previous by thread: Tata Photon+ Data Card EC156
- Next by thread: Re: Boot to external monitor with laptop monitor switched off.Difficult task.