Re: mailing list troubles

On 06/23/2011 04:29 PM, Curt Tresenriter wrote:
After the 17th I stopped receiving posts to the list after subscribing
several weeks earlier.
I had noticed that on occasion I would never see the original post but
would see replies.

This a.m. I unsubbed and re-subscribed to the list but still have
received no emails.

What do I need to do to straighten this out?
Thanks

Check your spam filters.

_ _... ..._ _
_._._ ._ ..... ._.. ... .._

  • Re: mailing list troubles
    ... um 16:29:22 schrieb Curt Tresenriter: ... I had noticed that on occasion I would never see the original post but ... would see replies. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: mailing list troubles
    ... I had noticed that on occasion I would never see the original post but ... would see replies. ... ..the Sin of Ignorance, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Quoted from ZD-NET. ** New virus disguised as PayPal e-mail**
    ... rather than a dissection based upon semantics. ... I am as a rule not very easily upset, but on occasion (It *has* occured in ... this NG more than any other that I frequent) I will find a respondent just ... or the replies! ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: big iron mainframe vs. x86 servers
    ... I asked because the pretty slide show linked to by the original post I ... replies, both explicit and implicit. ... The information contained in this communication (including any ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: not being able to install updates
    ... Email Notification option for replies to your original post so that ... Your thread & replies to it can be found here: ... Please stick to the original thread. ... sent you email other than the automated newsgroups feature - but if they ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)