From: ANDY <sirald66@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions"
<ubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 1:34 AM
Subject: Firefox Alternative

Now that Mozilla Firefox has abandoned supporting their latest version more
than a few months, what default alternative will Ubuntu use?

My understanding is that Chrome is doing the same (although not being so
obviously arrogant about it), and that we will never see an Internet
Explorer port.

ANDY - Salt Lake, UT US