Re: Best Alternative Operating System To Ubuntu?

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 1:49 PM, Avi <lists@xxxxxx> wrote:

Gnome 2 is an option for the user in 11.04, but wont be come 11.10.

Then I'll stop at 11.04 and hope Gnome 3 is added to a future release; no
guarantee that Gnome 3 won't be as whack.

  • Re: keyboard/mouse problem on fed10
    ... I'm using a laptop so I hope i wont ... You don't say whether you use KDE or Gnome. ... If it's KDE, check systemsettings ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: I have Gnomes!!!!
    ... Please check your neighbors homes for gnome activity ... getting the Gnome really drunk will help you. ... the difference and because of the dark moonless night he will not know ... just far enough where he wont be able to recognize the surroundings ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: I have Gnomes!!!!
    ... Please check your neighbors homes for gnome activity ... getting the Gnome really drunk will help you. ... the difference and because of the dark moonless night he will not know ... just far enough where he wont be able to recognize the surroundings ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: I have Gnomes!!!!
    ... Please check your neighbors homes for gnome activity ... As long as it aint JoBoo the Gnome's rum you should be fine. ... getting the Gnome really drunk will help you. ... just far enough where he wont be able to recognize the surroundings ...