Re: NVidia Card and standard glxgears program

Check your drivers and try some more from the ubuntu develop one. Good luck.

Από το iPhone μου

13 Ιουλ 2011, 16:13, ο/η MirJafar Ali <mirjafarali@xxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:

Hello,

I have installed NVidia GeForce card on my ubuntu machine, and glxinfo gives the information that
card was successfully installed.

But in the standard glxgears program, the wheels do not move ( they used to move pretty fast before
the card was installed), but the message of 8000 FPS comes on the screen at regular intervals.

So I am not quite sure, what has gone wrong the glxgears program. Can someone give some information ?

Thanks.

Mir

  • Re: video card
    ... My desk top has a Nvidia Vanta/ Vanta card and I want to switch it over to ... something better and Ubuntu friendly. ... choose card, choose Linux I believe), but you shouldn't need them. ... drives whether the Bios detects them or not. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Desktop OS: To be or not to be...
    ... two monitors on each card. ... So having>1 volume control makes no sense. ... I think I've had X crashes about 3 or 4 times since I moved to Ubuntu ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Wireless Help
    ... My wireless card is a Intersil ... It is identified by Ubuntu at install and Prism 54 driver ... I think the USB wireless has now fried itself. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Wireless ethernet cards & ubuntu 10.4
    ... I need to get one for my dad's new Ubuntu box since his new home ... I have an Intel Wireless N card. ... our available music + 3 of Greg Amov's solo albums + ... Systems Theory project website: http://systemstheory.net ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Help with resolution settings
    ... On her computer she has the FX 5500 nVidia card. ... Ubuntu recognised this card and also the LCD monitor. ... driver, ...
    (Ubuntu)