Access to Another Computer

Before upgrading to Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty Narwhal), I had access to a
computer running Windows on an inhouse wireless network. I'm sure it
must still be available, but I can't seem to find out how to access it
now. I don't use this facility often, so I don't remember exactly how I
got there before, although I believe it was through an icon that brought
up the file system, one element of which was "Shared Network".

What other information do you need to help me? Thank you.

Barbara Tobias

  • RE: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 98, Issue 68
    ... I can not install the update tells me there is an error but I do what I love q q I can do ... upgrading to 12.04.1 stalled ... I could restore the back-up image of the *Ubuntu* partition I made ... For future reference, when you highlight the text in a terminal, it's ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Upgrade
    ... I have a laptop being used by my spouse that is running Debian Etch. ... Rather than upgrading to Lenny I'm wondering about "upgrading" to ... Upgrading from Debian to Ubuntu is hardly _simple_, ... sudo aptitude full-upgrade ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • [USN-17-1] passwd vulnerability
    ... Ubuntu 4.10 ... The following packages are affected: ... The problem can be corrected by upgrading the affected package to ... their login shell without having to change their password. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • [USN-42-1] Xine library vulnerabilities
    ... Ubuntu 4.10 ... The following packages are affected: ... The problem can be corrected by upgrading the affected package to ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • [Full-Disclosure] [USN-17-1] passwd vulnerability
    ... Ubuntu 4.10 ... The following packages are affected: ... The problem can be corrected by upgrading the affected package to ... their login shell without having to change their password. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)