Re: 2.6.38 kernel not booting
- From: NoOp <glgxg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 10:13:08 -0700
On 07/17/2011 01:19 AM, Jens Müller wrote:
Am 17.07.2011 03:16, schrieb NoOp:
Can you boot to recovery mode on the 2.6.38 kernel&
As I explained in the other post, I can boot into it, even without
Should I try recovery mode? What would that potentially make better?
One in recovery mode use the down arrow on your keyboard to the dpkg
run the dpkg
option? See if that corrects anything.
Umm, what exactly should I run?
menu and hit enter.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Access to Computer on Local Network
- Next by Date: Re: Options for managing removable drives and media in ubuntu 10.04
- Previous by thread: Re: 2.6.38 kernel not booting
- Next by thread: Re: 2.6.38 kernel not booting