Re: How to completly un-install apache2 from ubuntu ?

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 12:40 PM, Alan Pope <alan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 26 July 2011 17:39, Amrit Pal Pathak <amritpalpathak1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I want to un-install apache2 from ubuntu system.How can i do it ?

sudo apt-get remove --purge apache2
Thank you.But i think my system has some problem.When ever i issue any
command from terminal it says.
sudo: /etc/sudoers is mode 0777, should be 0440
sudo: no valid sudoers sources found, quitting

And i am unable to login as root by "sudo -i",it gives the password
failure
error but i had already use the same password for login.So due to it i
am not
able to change the permission for sudoers

Thank you !!
amritpalpathak.blogspot.com

  • Re: How to completly un-install apache2 from ubuntu ?
    ... sudo: /etc/sudoers is mode 0777, ... no valid sudoers sources found, quitting ... able to change the permission for sudoers ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: root cant sudo
    ... I had no problem invoking my scripts embedded with sudo as root before, ... no valid sudoers sources found, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • root cant sudo
    ... I had no problem invoking my scripts embedded with sudo as root before, ... no valid sudoers sources found, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: root cant sudo
    ... no valid sudoers sources found, quitting ... ls -l $(type -p sudo) ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [kde] su identification
    ... assumes that you wish to invoke the root account and will demand Root ... A user may ONLY sudo as allowed in the /etc/sudoers ... allowing a command with any parameters ... This config allows my normal user to do whatever he'd normally be able to ...
    (KDE)