Re: Went Back To Windows(R)...

On Jul 28, 2011, at 12:26 PM, Tom H wrote:

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Jesse Palser <SLNTHERO@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Just thought I would share my opinion that current Windows(R) is really not
too bad.

Here is a screenshot of my new Windows(R) desktop:
http://16bitsoft.com/images/Windows7HP64BitDesktop01.png

I agree with you that Win7's good...

He said "is not too bad", not "is good". Huge difference.
:-D

I have one box with Win on it, for games (kids). But serious work I'm doing on Ubuntu. ;-)

... but what does this have to do with
Ubuntu technical support?

Please get a blog account and promote Windows to your heart's content there.

  • Re: Went Back To Windows(R)...
    ... Just thought I would share my opinion that current Windowsis really not ... Here is a screenshot of my new Windowsdesktop: ... Ubuntu technical support? ... Please get a blog account and promote Windows to your heart's content there. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • [kde] Re: How do I remove the "new activity" item from the desktop?
    ... I can't see the point of having any icons on the desktop. ... The bottom monitor is my "work" monitor, where I often run dual half- ... maxed windows all accessible, clicking in say akregator to open a browser ... in the screenshot, the only plasmoid on it is the comic strip plasmoid, ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Url Block
    ... set the software to screenshot at a configurable interval in minutes. ... >> The problem with using browser windows is that, how are you going to>> know the window for every possible browser... ... So, you hook IE, but what>> if the user decides to fire up Firefox or Mozilla or Opera or>> ... ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Event Viewer ID:11 - The driver detected a controller error on DeviceCdrom1
    ... I put the screenshot to show the message box properly, ... To view Windows XP Events and Errors, type the Source ... Source and Event codes may be found in the Event Viewer logs. ... I also tried ASUS CRW-5232AX with the same system and drivers did ...
  • Re: very slow computer
    ... removed windows defender it seems ... Lots of suggestions to check Task Manager, what do you see, copy up ... You can't upload a screenshot here, but you can upload it elsewhere ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)