Re: Went Back To Windows(R)...

On Fri, 2011-07-29 at 15:38 -0500, Jeffrey Gray wrote:
Yes, it is pretty simple to get two going but to get all 4 is a task
if you want to be able to drag windows from screen to screen.

I will not profess to be an expert on xorg. I started as a Unix admin
for many years and just started migrating to Linux about 3 years
ago...but still kept for server use. I love Ubuntu server. I find it
quite clean and streamlined for what I use on a server.

If you are using nVidia, then just use nVidia X-Server Settings. I'll be
doing the 4 monitor thing as soon as I update my MoBo with two identical
nVidia cards. I'll be able to surround myself with space aliens and be
shooting up the galaxy. Sweet... Ric

Linux user# 44256

ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: