Re: Went Back To Windows(R)...
- From: Ric Moore <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 21:00:47 -0400
On Fri, 2011-07-29 at 15:38 -0500, Jeffrey Gray wrote:
Yes, it is pretty simple to get two going but to get all 4 is a task
if you want to be able to drag windows from screen to screen.
I will not profess to be an expert on xorg. I started as a Unix admin
for many years and just started migrating to Linux about 3 years
ago...but still kept for server use. I love Ubuntu server. I find it
quite clean and streamlined for what I use on a server.
If you are using nVidia, then just use nVidia X-Server Settings. I'll be
doing the 4 monitor thing as soon as I update my MoBo with two identical
nVidia cards. I'll be able to surround myself with space aliens and be
shooting up the galaxy. Sweet... Ric
My father, Victor Moore (Vic) used to say:
"There are two Great Sins in the world...
..the Sin of Ignorance, and the Sin of Stupidity.
Only the former may be overcome." R.I.P. Dad.
Linux user# 44256
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Need Help - system crash
- Next by Date: RE: Need Help - system crash
- Previous by thread: Re: Went Back To Windows(R)...
- Next by thread: Re: Went Back To Windows(R)...