Re: Went Back To Windows(R)...

On Sun, 2011-07-31 at 02:33 +0800, Goh Lip wrote:

But I just saw this article and thought I'd share it with you all.

Last paragraph....
I just want to make it clear that the report released by my company did
not suggest that if you use IE that means you have a low IQ, but what it
really says is that if you have a low IQ then there are high chances
that you use Internet Explorer," said CEO Leonard Howard.

I thought maybe somebody should ask him to do a similar study on Windows
users....just kidding, for laughs, yet another pointless study, fit for
the Darwin Awards.

Cheers, everybody - Goh Lip

That was exactly what was needed here, Goh Lip ...perfect. I use Firefox
and, just so you know, during my downtime for rest and relaxation I do
rocket science. When you have a brain the size of a planet, and an ego
to match, IE just won't do. <chuckles> Ric

Linux user# 44256