Re: Went Back To Windows(R)...

On 07/31/2011 03:56 PM, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
Interesting that this thread is still alive… I just can't figure out why.

I am laughing out loud here, isn't this funny or what? You're asking on this thread why the thread is still alive?

Aso Ne! Ha ha ha.

Regards - Goh Lip

--
Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate.

  • Re: Went Back To Windows(R)...
    ... I am laughing out loud here, isn't this funny or what? ... Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: The Wheel of Mis-Fortune
    ... Er, isn't LOL = Laughing Out Loud, an expression used only on the ... is written when something is *really* funny, ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Sunday laugh
    ... syndrome, including toilet flush burials for dead goldfish, the story ... below will have you laughing out LOUD! ... Apparently this didn't reach baldrick's funny bone....... ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Have a laugh
    ... While enjoying my taco, I smelled something funny, so of course I ... that child has had an accident and I don't have any clothes with me." ... nearly choked to death on their tacos laughing. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: The Aristocrats
    ... I rented it tonight and spent the evening laughing so hard I ... most twisted thing I've ever seen and is so funny I'm ... Diller, Gilbert Gottfried, Bob Saget, Drew Carey, Robin ... Holy SHIT!! ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)