Re: keyboard works in BIOS & GRUB but not during boot

On 07/09/11 22:44, scar wrote:

Try waiting 45 secs after 'enter' of grub entry and before typing
passphrase/password.

still nothing.

Then, try to add a new line "insmod usb_keyboard" to the beginning of
the grub entry manually before pressing 'enter'.

when i do this, the machine just instantly reboots

Okay sorry, I don't know what else then.
Good luck, regards - Goh Lip

--
When you cease to seek happiness, you will find it.

  • Re: keyboard works in BIOS & GRUB but not during boot
    ... passphrase/password. ... the grub entry manually before pressing 'enter'. ... When you cease to seek happiness, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: America
    ... Then I cease to exist until the wife notices something is amiss, and reboots the machine. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: A basic question regarding grub display options
    ... This means it is safe to disable the recovery portion because if you really need it, it can still be assessed by the above modifications. ... When you cease to seek happiness, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: keyboard works in BIOS & GRUB but not during boot
    ... the grub entry manually before pressing 'enter'. ... the machine just instantly reboots ... Okay sorry, I don't know what else then. ... $ grep -R usb_keyboard * ...