Re: installing zimbra7 on ubuntu 10.10

So is there any solution to above problem

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Bruce Pieterse <octoquadza@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

On Sep 8, 2011 4:35 PM, "shivam tiwari" <shivam.tiwari2009@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It gives me following output

Architecture: x86_64
Yup you are running a 64 bit installation. If it was 32 bit it would be
i686.

CPU op-mode(s): 32-bit, 64-bit
CPU(s): 4
Thread(s) per core: 2
Core(s) per socket: 2
CPU socket(s): 1
NUMA node(s): 1
Vendor ID: GenuineIntel
CPU family: 6
Model: 37
Stepping: 5
CPU MHz: 1199.000
Virtualization: VT-x
L1d cache: 32K
L1i cache: 32K
L2 cache: 256K
L3 cache: 3072K

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Bruce Pieterse <octoquadza@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Sep 8, 2011 3:40 PM, "shivam tiwari" <shivam.tiwari2009@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I tried to run following command grep --color=always -iw lm
/proc/cpuinfo and it returns me

bigbang@bigbang-XPS-L501X:~$ grep --color=always -iw lm /proc/cpuinfo
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov
pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx rdtscp
lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good xtopology nonstop_tsc
aperfmperf pni dtes64 monitor ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr pdcm sse4_1
sse4_2 popcnt lahf_lm ida arat dts tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority ept vpid
[...]

so I think I have 64bit ubuntu10.10 but may be the application is 32
bit
is there any solution to this problem