Re: How to report Bug of Ubuntu 11.10 beta 1

Sorry I forget to mention, It is about Software center.

Thanks for the link.
Dedicated Linux Forum in
Bangladesh<http://forums.linuxdesh.com/member.php?action=register&referrer=3%20>
Thank you
Md Ashickur Rahman
Volunteer, Foundation for Open Source Solutions Bangladesh.