RE: [OT] - Netflix
- From: "compdoc" <compdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:06:34 -0600
None of my systems use qemu-KVM
So you know nothing about it.
Because I'm not sure just what you want explained.
I was responding to NoOp, but you sound as though I was responding to you.
Are you the same person?
You do sound a lot like NoOp - you say things without explaining them. If
you don't use qemu-KVM then what do you use? And how is the video
performance, and how much ram is required?
Why not educate us rather than act like you're the only person who knows how
it all works?
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: "error: out of disk" grub rescue on first cold boot
- Next by Date: Making rootfs for Ubuntu
- Previous by thread: Re: [OT] - Netflix
- Next by thread: Re: [OT] - Netflix