Re: <slightly OT> Linux Counter updated!!

On 09/19/2011 04:27 PM, tom wrote:
Excellent. There's a delay between registering and in place of a
welcome message, I received my proud linux number:
544440
Thanks, Tom

Running that script, that you can download, has an order of command line options which you can read when you append -h to it. Basically you want to gather your user/machine info, then send the machine info, and then it will also assign a number to your machine so it shows up in your stats.
./lico-update.sh -i
./lico-update.sh -s
./lico-update.sh -m

...I think that is correct. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html

  • Re: Well guys the writing is on the wall !!
    ... if you want to enable the testing repo you can do with the usual command ... Heh heh! ... ..the Sin of Ignorance, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: TCOLLECT cos -> sin
    ... Ive been trying to use this command and get the answer by mean of sin. ... combining sine and cosine terms of the same argument. ... Flags: Exact mode must be set. ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)
  • Re: Migrating from WinXP Pro to Ubuntu 10.10
    ... fireup a command line console and type "sudo synaptic" and search what ... I had an Imsai VDP-80 with two 8" floppies, in my CP/M machine ... ..the Sin of Ignorance, ... Linux user# 44256 ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: monitor issue
    ... monitor connection on the back of the tv. ... You can try by just running the commands from the command line first ... The first one turns of dpms the second turns ... ..the Sin of Ignorance, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: ubuntu 10.10 gnome-terminal response a bit slow than before
    ... inputed the command and typed enter, it costs me more than 0.05s to ... If the OP spots ... what is eating cpu and/or memory using top, ... ..the Sin of Ignorance, ...
    (Ubuntu)