Re: <slightly OT> Linux Counter updated!!

On 09/19/2011 04:27 PM, tom wrote:
Excellent. There's a delay between registering and in place of a
welcome message, I received my proud linux number:
544440
Thanks, Tom

Running that script, that you can download, has an order of command line options which you can read when you append -h to it. Basically you want to gather your user/machine info, then send the machine info, and then it will also assign a number to your machine so it shows up in your stats.
./lico-update.sh -i
./lico-update.sh -s
./lico-update.sh -m

...I think that is correct. Ric