Re: Need used video card

On 09/21/2011 11:24 PM, compdoc wrote:
Thats pretty much it, I would like to know were a good place to go to
find a used video card that with work with multiple linux programs ,I
would like it plug and play. Tight budget. I have a old emachine t3104.
I've tried three so fare with little success, still freezes.

Can you describe what you're doing or what program you're running when it
freezes? Is the freezing random, or can you reproduce?

I was freezing only video. Theb processor and audio was running. But at my laptop was the optimus tech the problem.
You don't have that technology. But the guys behind nouveau are smart and they resolv many problems.

  • Re: Start up problems
    ... start up the computer in safe mode or do anything else. ... always freezes up after a certain amount of time no matter what I try. ... I think that if I can get a boot disk I will be able to find ... I don't know why you *don't* think it's your video card. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: XP Pro (OEM) setup freezes
    ... I try rebooting, then setup picks up where it left ... but it freezes again and never gets past the 39 min. ... the mobo and video card are plugged in correctly. ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: XP Pro (OEM) setup freezes
    ... it simply freezes up and does nothing. ... I try rebooting, then setup picks up where it left off, but it ... the mobo and video card are plugged in correctly. ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: comp freezing
    ... i have to hit the power button on my tower every time it freezes. ... If using the following kdyboard sequence restarts the system then just the ... I had a problem where my video card would freeze under heavy load because my ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: monitor gooff must manualy shut dw.and restart get backon
    ... jackm wrote: ... It freezes just before it go off. ... > video card Radeon 7000/radeon ve family. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)