Re: users and groups help
- From: Ioannis Vranos <ioannis.vranos@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 21:35:07 +0300
On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Rashkae <ubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 09/24/2011 09:53 AM, Ioannis Vranos wrote:
That's incorrect, chmod 770 is ug=rwx, o=0. However, a user has to log out
No, chmod 770 is equivalent to chmod u=rwx,go=0.
and in for changes in group membership to take effect.
Apologies, I mixed up chmod 770 with 700. However why the user has to log out?
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: RE: New motherboard Biostar A780L3L CD-ROM DRIVE Connection???
- Next by Date: Re: Need used video card
- Previous by thread: Re: users and groups help
- Next by thread: Re: users and groups help