Re: VLC image - voice delay
- From: Ric Moore <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 00:20:41 -0400
On 09/26/2011 07:21 PM, Hernan Saltiel wrote:
This is happening with most of my AVI files.
The same files were working great with VLC just before the upgrade.
I think it's solved now...I tried with Banshee, and it worked. Then I tried
again with VLC, and it worked not. Then I rebooted, and now everything is
working just fine.
Mysteries of life...
Try that with Windows! Sometimes Linux just fixes itself. I love it.
My father, Victor Moore (Vic) used to say:
"There are two Great Sins in the world...
..the Sin of Ignorance, and the Sin of Stupidity.
Only the former may be overcome." R.I.P. Dad.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: What does means "Re: <slightly OT>...." in the subject ? ...
- Next by Date: Reengineering the Windows boot experience - Building Windows 8
- Previous by thread: Re: VLC image - voice delay
- Next by thread: Re: VLC image - voice delay