Re: VLC image - voice delay

On 09/26/2011 07:21 PM, Hernan Saltiel wrote:

Hi Ric!
This is happening with most of my AVI files.
The same files were working great with VLC just before the upgrade.
I think it's solved now...I tried with Banshee, and it worked. Then I tried
again with VLC, and it worked not. Then I rebooted, and now everything is
working just fine.
Mysteries of life...
Thanks!
Best regards,

HeCSa.

Try that with Windows! Sometimes Linux just fixes itself. I love it.
Congrats! Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html

  • Re: VLC image - voice delay
    ... After upgrading Ubuntu from 10.10 to 11.04, VLC is starting to ... slowing down images over voices. ... The same files were working great with VLC just before the upgrade. ... ..the Sin of Ignorance, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Problems playing .avi files
    ... I am still on F9 and I am having problems playing .avi files. ... vlc can't recognize the format, other programs say the codecs are ... .avi is a packaging format for media files, ... that require an assortment of different codecs. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Problems playing .avi files
    ... I am still on F9 and I am having problems playing .avi files. ... vlc can't recognize the format, other programs say the codecs are ... that require an assortment of different codecs. ... codecs are missing. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: .avi codec
    ... > knows where to find one, how bout a WMV3 codec for VLC, Quicktime, or ... Well as far as I know, VLC 0.7 can read avi files with WM audio. ... MVP: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ MVPs.org: http://www.mvps.org/ Retirez NoSpam de mon adresse pour m'écrire/Remove NoSpam to e-mail me ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player.mac)