Re: VLC image - voice delay

On 09/26/2011 07:21 PM, Hernan Saltiel wrote:

Hi Ric!
This is happening with most of my AVI files.
The same files were working great with VLC just before the upgrade.
I think it's solved now...I tried with Banshee, and it worked. Then I tried
again with VLC, and it worked not. Then I rebooted, and now everything is
working just fine.
Mysteries of life...
Thanks!
Best regards,

HeCSa.

Try that with Windows! Sometimes Linux just fixes itself. I love it.
Congrats! Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html