Gnome3 on Natty

Hi,

I followed this article to install Gnome 3 on my Natty box:

http://www.ubuntugeek.com/how-to-install-gnome3-on-ubuntu-11-04-nattyubuntu-10-10-maverick.html

After following the steps:

I lost my control box over the windows (the 'Minimize, close and maximize'
buttons on top). These controls are present when I maximize the window, as
they were before.

I lost quite a few options (like - Appearance) in the System Settings menu.

The GDM login is very plain and I cannot figure out how to configure it
(change background, time format etc.)

And more...

Can anyone tell me how to revert to the full Unity Desktop, or even better
- fix the Gnome 3 desktop?

Thanks!

Amichai

  • How to control the report toolbar when Previewing the report
    ... Everytime the preview windows of Report come out, ... the report toolbar is lost. ... How can I control the position of the report toolbar? ...
  • How to control the report toolbar when Previewing the report
    ... Everytime the preview windows of Report come out, ... the report toolbar is lost. ... How can I control the position of the report toolbar? ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.helpwanted)
  • How to control the report toolbar when Previewing the report
    ... Everytime the preview windows of Report come out, ... the report toolbar is lost. ... How can I control the position of the report toolbar? ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.reports.printing)
  • Re: older games dont work
    ... the support of my work have it and will burn a CD to me. ... and any other tips to make this game works will be great. ... Windows 95 including but not limited to: ... to map a pedal as a control ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Listing of XP tools commands
    ... All files with a .cpl extension are normally invoked via the Control ... IP Configuration - ipconfi/all ... Logs You Out Of Windows - logoff... ... System File Checker Utility - sfc /revert ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)