how easy to run multiple KVM guests networking with each other?
- From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:36:37 -0400 (EDT)
i don't need a detailed recipe for this, i just want to know if it's
relatively simple. i've got a simple KVM guest that i can run and to
which i can have simple serial console access. my next two steps:
1) activate networking to that KVM guest, then
2) be able to run multiple KVM guests, with networking not just to
the host, but to each other
if there's a step-by-step tutorial for this, that's great, but for
now, i just want to know that it's doable. i'm assuming that TUN/TAP
networking is the obvious solution for the networking component.
Robert P. J. Day Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Nvidia driver problem
- Next by Date: RE: how easy to run multiple KVM guests networking with each other?
- Previous by thread: iOS5 Safari "Reader" Linux equivilant
- Next by thread: RE: how easy to run multiple KVM guests networking with each other?