Re: How do I associate PDF files to acrobat reader

Try document viwer,xpdf or Foxit Reader.
Dedicated Linux Forum in
Bangladesh<http://forums.linuxdesh.com/member.php?action=register&referrer=3%20>
Thank you
Md Ashickur Rahman
Volunteer, Foundation for Open Source Solutions Bangladesh.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Jon Anderson <jbander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I get a PDF file now it tries to open it in Rhythmbox, I have no Idea
how it got changed but would like to change it back, can anyone help. I'm
using ubuntu11.04

  • Re: Want to install PHP 5.3.8 in Ubuntu 10.04
    ... Md Ashickur Rahman ... Volunteer, Foundation for Open Source Solutions Bangladesh. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: wireless
    ... Md Ashickur Rahman ... Volunteer, Foundation for Open Source Solutions Bangladesh. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re:
    ... Md Ashickur Rahman ... Volunteer, Foundation for Open Source Solutions Bangladesh. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Want to install PHP 5.3.8 in Ubuntu 10.04
    ... Foundation for Open Source Solutions Bangladesh. ... On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Md Ashickur Rahman Noor ... two is download the package maintained by 3rd team,such as Dotdeb.org. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: How to take a backup in ubuntu