Re: Large panning desktop

Jared Greenwald <greenwaldjared@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I have an on-board Radeon 4250 that powers my 2x24" monitors
(VGA/HDMI). I didn't have to do anything special under Gnome/Unity,
just go into the Monitors section under the System Settings and turn
off mirroring.

I'm not sure you are talking about what I'm asking about. Is your
desktop actually bigger than the monitor real estate so that to get to
all of it you need to pan with the mouse?

  • Re: [kde] How to setup dual monitor in kde?
    ... Multiple Monitors, and there you are. ... Even if you "Save as default" in System Settings, the configuration is ... scripts with xrandr in them. ...
    (KDE)
  • [kde] display multiple monitor reconfigure at reboot
    ... I have 2 monitors on a dual head card; ... System Settings --> Display ... in the combobox "Position" ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Large panning desktop
    ... I have an on-board Radeon 4250 that powers my 2x24" monitors ... (VGA/HDMI). ... I didn't have to do anything special under Gnome/Unity, ... just go into the Monitors section under the System Settings and turn ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Large panning desktop
    ... just go into the Monitors section under the System Settings and turn ... off mirroring. ... Are you referring to a virtual desktop? ...
    (Ubuntu)