Re: display issues

On 16 October 2011 16:27, G. <pegngaryubuntu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
snip

Colin, reset did not work.  Error message Compiz (expo) failed to bind
image to texture

There was another reference to expo after that, which seemed to work
fine.  The process never seemed to actually finish.  Was not sure how
long to wait.

Does it look like this bug?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/compiz/+bug/873599
If so add yourself to the Affects Me list and add any other
information you have.  Also add yourself to the notification list so
you will see if it gets sorted.

In the meantime probably best to stick with 2D, which to me seems more
stable anyway and works just as well though maybe not quite so slick
on the special effects.

Colin

--

Thanks Collin.  Looks similar to that bug.  I do not get as large a
read out in terminal.  Unity was fine in 11.04.

gary

That bug is for AMD 64 architechture.  I have 32 bit.  Should I report
a new bug?

Yes, probably. It may be the same bug affecting both but by
submitting a new bug you can let others make that decision.

Colin

  • Re: font-style/IE problem...
    ... Expo") appears differently from font in rest of page.. ... Looks like a bug in IE in dealing with class attributes containing several class names. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Re: display issues
    ... image to texture ... There was another reference to expo after that, ... Does it look like this bug? ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: mCP-X - fliegt der so schlecht oder mache ich was falsch?
    ... BTW negatives Expo: das ist kein Bug, sondern n Feature - weil: hat Futaba auch schon ewig so. ... Auf ner 4000er MPX oder ner Futaba - Expo einstellen ist zumindest ...
    (de.rec.modelle.misc)
  • Re: Opinions on Ballys Blackwater 100?
    ... caught my eye at EXPO this year and kind of got a bug for it. ... Well, i just thought the layout was before its time, multilevels, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Interview Questions
    ... Hand them a program with a bug in it and watch how they look for it. ... What is a pure virtual function, and why would you use it? ... What is the difference between a pointer and a reference? ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)