Re: How can I go back to Ubuntu classic from Unity in 11.10.

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 12:17 PM, Ken Adams <adams.ken.j@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This I NEED.. All my hardware cannot run unity. No 3D lower graphics
memory etc etc etc. I have always used and will always use older
hardware. Why should I go back to the microsoft ethos and upgrade my
hardware whenevr the OS ha got too bloated.

Rgds Ken