Re: An issue with Ubuntu 11.10 with: xrandr / panning / virtual monitor

On 24/10/2011 21:09, EWK = Ernesto torresin at WorK wrote:
On 24/10/2011 13:07, Marius Gedminas wrote:
I've a feeling this is a bug in the X server itself, caused by a fix to (Mouse shouldn't move
into area outside the monitors).

Marius Gedminas

OK, here is the bug report:

May I ask to whoever is affected by the same bug to "subscribe" to the
bug report?
"Subscribing" to a bug report is important to allow the maintainers to
assess the "importance" of a bug.
A bug affecting only me and my machine is likely less important than one
affecting me and some other users on different setups.

If you're affected by a bug already reported on Launchpad, like mine for
panning, and want to "subscribe" to its report, you can do so:

1) Use your Launchpad account and log into

If you don't have one already, you can get it at
"Get started" > "Creating an account" - cookies must be enabled in
your browser. Follow the steps proposed, then use your new Launchpad
account and log into

2) Look for a sentence beneath the title, subtitle and referrer, that
shows to me in green and is a variant of "This bug affects ...
person(s). Does this bug affect you?".
Click on it to tell Launchpad that the bug affects you, too.

That's it! :-)

Ernesto Torresin

fn:Ernesto torresin At Work

ubuntu-users mailing list