Re: ip address query

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Colin Law <clanlaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you are making a web server available to the internet please make
sure that you understand the security implications of this and know
how to make your webserver safe from attacks.

Oh yes, but it is a future plan, as if now, nope.

--
Two atoms are walking along. Suddenly, one stops. The other says, "What's
wrong?" "I've lost an electron." "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!"

  • Risks Digest 27.23
    ... More cyberscares from our governments ... Risks of using other people's libraries ... Firm Is Accused of Sending Spam, and Fight Jams Internet ... attacks on the Internet, causing widespread congestion and jamming crucial ...
    (comp.risks)
  • Risks Digest 25.28
    ... Internet attacks against Georgian web sites ... How reliable is DNA ...? ...
    (comp.risks)
  • Re: Virtual Directory to a remote UNC not working properly
    ... not auto-login to Internet address by default. ... it eventually accesses a page with NAS URL that looks ... My current authentication method on the Web Server is only set to Integrated ... need to open more holes in the firewall to allow RPC and UNC ports as ...
  • Re: Virtual Directory to a remote UNC not working properly
    ... The reason you get a login popup from Intranet is because browsers do ... not auto-login to Internet address by default. ... it eventually accesses a page with NAS URL that looks ... My current authentication method on the Web Server is only set to Integrated ...
  • Re: Virtual Directory to a remote UNC not working properly
    ... which works for both the intranet and internet. ... it eventually accesses a page with NAS URL that looks ... My current authentication method on the Web Server is only set to Integrated ...