Re: need good way to create screencast

On 21/11/11 12:30, J. Bakshi wrote:
Good work... Interesting.
Can I use it on debian box ?
I have debin multimedia repo added here so get latest ffmpeg.

Dunno, try it :)

Cheers,
Al.

  • Re: need good way to create screencast
    ... Alan Pope wrote: ... Can I use it on debian box? ... I have debin multimedia repo added here so get latest ffmpeg. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • [SECURITY] [DSA 2336-1] ffmpeg security update
    ... Multiple vulnerabilities were found in the ffmpeg, a multimedia player, ... Security support for ffmpeg has been discontinued for the oldstable ... Further information about Debian Security Advisories, ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 2336-1] ffmpeg security update
    ... Multiple vulnerabilities were found in the ffmpeg, a multimedia player, ... Security support for ffmpeg has been discontinued for the oldstable ... Further information about Debian Security Advisories, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: how to get missing multimedia packages
    ... some important packages are missing in the Debian official repositories ... Please do also consider to entirely remove unofficial third-party ... that repo has never given me any problems. ... One thing to watch for is ffmpeg vs libav. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA-2471-1] ffmpeg security update
    ... Vulnerability: several ... For the stable distribution, this problem has been fixed in ... We recommend that you upgrade your ffmpeg packages. ... Further information about Debian Security Advisories, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)