Re: Transparent windows: how to get rid of it?
- From: Colin Law <clanlaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 10:10:39 +0000
On 3 December 2011 10:05, Colin Law <clanlaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 3 December 2011 09:59, Freddy Van Ingelgom <freddyek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think that my question is confusing the way I posed here. In fact I should
not speak about a window, but I do not know how to name it: sometimes it
appears on the screen as a sort of indication were to put a existing window,
a sort of placeholder or how should I name it? It is a sort of transparent
rectangular that appears on top of my desktop and it does not affect the way
I worked, it is there, I can see and continue my current work, and the only
way to get rid of it is to resize a window, place it on this transparent and
then the window takes the size of that transparent which disappear and after
that I can return to the size that i like for my current work (Firefox for
example, or whatever).
Very strange. Are you able to get a screen capture with it visible?
I found this on launchpad, but it I don't think it is the same problem is it?
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Transparent windows: how to get rid of it?
- Next by Date: Re: how to disable touchpad on asus laptop running 11.10?
- Previous by thread: Re: Transparent windows: how to get rid of it?
- Next by thread: Re: Transparent windows: how to get rid of it?