Re: Gnome 3

W. Scott Lockwood III wrote:

Guess what? You don't get to tell me what to post about.

No, but common decency generally causes reasonable people to feel
somewhat obliged to remaining on-topic on lists which define their
topic so. I'd very much appreciate it if we could, generally, remain
better on topic here, so the list can return to being a more useful
resource.

There is an off-topic ubuntu-related list which I keep directing people
who want off-topic chat without having me or some other moderator
popping up and asking them to get back on topic, but I know you're
already there, so thre's not a lot of point in my linking to it.

In case anyone else is interested, it's here:
http://groups.google.com/group/bikeshed

--
Avi

  • Re: Listbox values dont change when record changes
    ... the two tables linking the ID fields. ... dropdown never changed as I go through the records. ... Another table I have lists sales produced by ... using vcr controls, the rep field never changes, it always stays with the ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Included filesin hyperlink dialog
    ... actually I think that is the list of OPEN files in the current web. ... quicker way of linking to files you might have open at the time. ... the hyperlink dialog box also lists all included files that are ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Explain to me again why Unity is so great...
    ... despite the overwhelming desire of the list participants for them ... W. Scott Lockwood III ... I tried the 'subscribe-xxx' route, for most lists, and it didn't work. ... google groups as well as using their email service via pop. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Multiple users accessing a list
    ... I am working with a group at the moment that have implimented SharePoint ... lists and they have come accross an issue whereby multiple users have been ... however I have not had any expereince in linking to List events. ...
  • Multiple Users in a List