RE: Gnome 3

-----Original Message-----
From: ubuntu-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ubuntu-users-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Avi Greenbury
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 6:33 AM
To: ubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Gnome 3

W. Scott Lockwood III wrote:

Guess what? You don't get to tell me what to post about.

[W. Scott Lockwood III]

Guess what else? I don't care what you think, Avi. Read the above again.

--
W. Scott Lockwood III

  • RE: Gnome 3
    ... On Sat, December 3, 2011 13:45, W. Scott Lockwood III wrote: ... bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Avi Greenbury ... Subject: Gnome 3 ... I don't care what you think, Avi. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • RE: A task-centric desktop...
    ... On Mon, November 21, 2011 15:24, W. Scott Lockwood III wrote: ... transition from Firefox 2 to Firefox 3 for example. ... I think that Liam meant that Gnome 2 will die as soon as most people use ... I think that Liam meant that Gnome *2* died. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: swap error
    ... W. Scott Lockwood III wrote: ... then you don't really so much care when and if it ever changes the ... It would be better to correct the UUID to whatever is correct. ...
    (Ubuntu)