Re: Re: Transparent windows: how to get rid of it?

On 4 December 2011 10:37, <freddyEK@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks to Liam, Colin and Ioannis for the help. Liam: this is indeed the
problem! Now that I know what happens, I think I can live with it (for the
time being). I hope that this behaviour will be corrected in a next version
or something!

It looks from the bug report as if it should be released soon, in the
meantime, if it is annoying, you could try Ubuntu 2d which will not
show the problem. On the login screen click the cog above the
password field and select 2d. In fact I prefer the 2d version to 3d
at the moment, it seems a little less buggy. If you don't like it you
can just switch back again.

Colin

  • Re: Team EM - 1976 Bally Hang Glider 00-90 stepper going nuts!
    ... I realized the Bonus Unit cog had been rotated and was ... I loosened the switch ... But the Bonus Unit is a bit of a mystery to me. ... so the 100 pt score reel coil must be locked ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: AdoStoreProcedure and Adoquery, time out
    ... IRC Adoquery was buggy on that front in D5. ... Switch to AdoDataset and see if that helps. ... Alexandre schrieb: ...
    (borland.public.delphi.database.ado)
  • Re: EM Bonus Unit (Bow & Arrow)
    ... This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com ... I'm convinced it's got the wrong cog in there. ... Mine even looks different, with four holes in the plastic versus your eight, but it needs two more teeth before it hits the notch and the max pin engages the switch. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: vista experience?
    ... I would like to switch but the god-damned windowblinds 5 just ... sucks ass with my fx5100 (buggy crapware!). ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: Thunderbird does not ask for password when sending second mail !!!
    ... I don't understand why you are not willing just to lock the screen ... (not switch off or disconnect from internet). ... Click on the cog in the ... Then switch to the guest user as I have suggested elsewhere. ...
    (Ubuntu)