Re: Gnome 3

On 12/05/2011 05:02 PM, Udvarias Ur wrote:

Is there something I don't know? The video card is an old one
(Comparison of Nvidia graphics processing units - Wikipedia, the free
encyclopedia) lists it as a AGP 4x. Is there some way I can getGnome 3to
run onthis video card?

Your card (the model you didn't mention) needs to support OpenGL and how that happens is usually by installing the correct driver for it. So, what model is your video card? Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html