Re: Gnome 3

On 12/05/2011 05:02 PM, Udvarias Ur wrote:

Is there something I don't know? The video card is an old one
(Comparison of Nvidia graphics processing units - Wikipedia, the free
encyclopedia) lists it as a AGP 4x. Is there some way I can getGnome 3to
run onthis video card?

Your card (the model you didn't mention) needs to support OpenGL and how that happens is usually by installing the correct driver for it. So, what model is your video card? Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html

  • Re: XP HOME REINSTALL...NOW UNABLE TO CHANGE DISPLAY SETTINGS
    ... > How do I determine who the manufacturer is of my video card? ... and hope it lists it there. ... diskette or CD with the system that has drivers - you could try that. ... I'll mainly work around Windows XP, as that is what the bulk of this ...
  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 84, Issue 95
    ... adding video card ... need help to translate nudi into unicode ... I'm running ubuntu 11.04 on a Dell G260 desktop. ... ..the Sin of Ignorance, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Flash leaves ghost image in browsers, evince, possibly others
    ... It's ba-ack - the ghost that just won't die. ... that I jerked the eensy-weensy video card out of and installed something ... But, I got some kinda effect, as you did, like a ghost ... ..the Sin of Ignorance, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Confusion
    ... almost every entry in those lists refers to attempting to ... Someone else started a thread with a proper subject line which seems to have gone ignored. ... ..the Sin of Ignorance, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Need used video card
    ... find a used video card that with work with multiple linux programs,I ... OpenGL applications that work at first may crash sooner or later. ... ..the Sin of Ignorance, ...
    (Ubuntu)