Re: Gnome 3
- From: Ric Moore <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 20:47:08 -0500
On 12/05/2011 05:02 PM, Udvarias Ur wrote:
Is there something I don't know? The video card is an old one
(Comparison of Nvidia graphics processing units - Wikipedia, the free
encyclopedia) lists it as a AGP 4x. Is there some way I can getGnome 3to
run onthis video card?
Your card (the model you didn't mention) needs to support OpenGL and how that happens is usually by installing the correct driver for it. So, what model is your video card? Ric
My father, Victor Moore (Vic) used to say:
"There are two Great Sins in the world...
..the Sin of Ignorance, and the Sin of Stupidity.
Only the former may be overcome." R.I.P. Dad.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Is there a tech support list/site for Mint Linux
- Next by Date: Re: What I do for a new machine?
- Previous by thread: Re: Gnome 3
- Next by thread: synaptic on xfce panel