Re: Open Office and / or Libre Office

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knugum@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Or you could follow these rough steps, which should work:
Go to http://www.libreoffice.org/ and go to their download section. I
guess there is a download button or something.
Then, if I recall correctly, you can select language and things like
that and finally you should select DEB and 32 or 64 bits, depending on
your system.
Download the appropriate files, in my case it was three of them, since
I needed some language things.

But for 32 bit which file I need to download since at that page there
are three files to choose from? Here

http://www.libreoffice.org/download/

  • Re: SPITBOL or SNOBOL4 in OS X unix layer?
    ... > I am a long-time user of the old-fashioned programming language package ... > MaxSPITBOL, an implementation of the text-oriented language SPITBOL, ... > But SPITBOL has had several unix implementations over the years. ... When you download it, open a Terminal window and cd to the directory ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Python obfuscation
    ... Ben Sizer wrote: ... I don't know if you can download it any more to test ... > as not 'thiscall'/static member functions, const declarations, etc. ... 68K machine language is fairly straightforward. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: how run linux from CD, porblem is very problematic
    ... different CD's one is the debian installer CD part 1 and the second one ... What is your local language? ... that i can't use linux. ... I have a broadband connection 256kbs and i get to download only at ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: what should be in a computer science degree?
    ... Robotics - make a small hardware device with a sensor of some sort ... Java Programming - a GUI app that can control the hardware device, ... a lesser language. ... you download music that your friends like, ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Group Policy Software Installation
    ... Did you download the correct version (with respect to language)? ... EVERYBODY / Full Control share permissions and make it something like ... The .msi is located on a share with Everyone-full control ...