Multilingual support

I would just like to follow up. I had given up trying to install
language support on a computer that I had left offline. Instead, I got
the computer hooked up. Once that was done setting up another language
was really easy.

I did "System"->"Administration"->"Language Support". Now according to
the user we have the desktpo and applications in either Spanish or
English. Each user sets his or her language. Good product.

I noticed when I log in; though the first keyboard layout for my
particular user is "USA", and though it displays "USA" in the bar at
top, I instead use the system default keyboard layout when I log in.
This can be worked around by selecting the keyboard layout desired each
time I log in.

Shawn Pringle