- From: Shawn Pringle <shawn.pringle@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 13:59:56 -0300
I would just like to follow up. I had given up trying to install
language support on a computer that I had left offline. Instead, I got
the computer hooked up. Once that was done setting up another language
was really easy.
I did "System"->"Administration"->"Language Support". Now according to
the user we have the desktpo and applications in either Spanish or
English. Each user sets his or her language. Good product.
I noticed when I log in; though the first keyboard layout for my
particular user is "USA", and though it displays "USA" in the bar at
top, I instead use the system default keyboard layout when I log in.
This can be worked around by selecting the keyboard layout desired each
time I log in.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: IPv6: should be enabled or disable?
- Next by Date: DVI or VGA?
- Previous by thread: IPv6: should be enabled or disable?
- Next by thread: DVI or VGA?