Re: DVI or VGA?

On 12/09/2011 01:19 PM, Bill Stanley wrote:
This is not a strictly Ubuntu question but here goes anyways. My
monitor/video card can be connected by either a VGA cable or a DVI
cable. I've tried both and really can't see any difference. Which is
better to use?

Bill Stanley

I used mine like that to have dual monitors. One on the DVI output and the other on the VGA. [ Kubuntu 11.04. ] Works great.

--
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”.

- Patrick Henry -

_ _... ..._ _
_._ ._ ..... ._.. ... .._

  • Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-offtopic] Off the Deep End
    ... the candidates even spent ... “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] News about the future of Flash on Linux
    ... The most important part of the page does show and thats all thats really necessary. ... “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Installation Woes
    ... exe file to install. ... “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Installation Woes
    ... No joy. ... “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Installation Woes
    ... On 02/10/2012 11:12 AM, Greg Freemyer wrote: ... “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”. ...
    (SuSE)