Re: Open Office and / or Libre Office

2011/12/11 LinuxIsOne <reallife@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 11:07 AM, LinuxIsOne <reallife@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 10:53 AM, LinuxIsOne <reallife@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well thank for this explicit information. But apart from it, while I have
complete removed OO package from Synaptic (from searching) but even now when
I search OO and look in the install (from lest bar) some things are still
there, should these also to be removed...? Here is what is left:-

http://postimage.org/image/gz8jjou1j/

Apart from it I have added the PPA from the link and after adding PPA, how
do I get LO? Searching in Software Center (after adding PPA) doesn't yield
the results for LO?

I added like this:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:libreoffice/ppa

sudo apt-get update

So now the PPA is added and now I have to search for LO? But it is giving no
results in Ubuntu Software Center!

Same for me. I found it in Synaptic though, after fiddling a bit.
Maybe Software Center need you to restart Ubuntu? Just a guess.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ