Application to show media type in CD/DVD drive

What's a good application for showing what sort of disk has been put
into the CD/DVD drive?

I currently have xfburn installed and that doesn't tell me anything about
the disk media.

--
Chris Green

  • Re: Calculus XOR Probability
    ... I don''t know what you mean by "a line of some sort, ... A disk contradicts a line? ... No, but if you say "you have an elephant in your backyard", and I say ... A disk is not a sequence of points. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: "Depreciated" Parameters In SPFILE
    ... the SORT_AREA_SIZE did affect the number of sorts to disk, ... switched from a one pass sort to an optimal sort. ... Total IO sort cost: 4931 Total CPU sort cost: 992293034 ... total temp space used = estimated amount of temporary space needed ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: Directory sorted in chronological order
    ... SH> The ST is an optimisation technique and as such is never neccesary. ... SH> results in a stat system call and system calls are slow, ... SH> worse it may require waiting dor a disk read which is even slower ... SH> for the sort, which is *much* better. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Sorting algorithms was: Factorial
    ... I usually need the sort ... 30-50MByte/sec from Disk to Disk. ... DstFile on the same disk, respectively 25 seconds with DstFile on another ... temporary files (Tmp1 and Tmp2) should be used instead of the merge-arrays. ...
  • Re: Directory sorted in chronological order
    ... # time perl testtime1.pl ... > SH> worse it may require waiting dor a disk read which is even slower ... To make matters even worse stat calls need to access ... The sort comparison function is ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)