Re: Newbie query: Ubuntu vs openSUSE

On Fri, 2011-12-23 at 11:07 +0530, Rameshwar Kr. Sharma wrote:
HELLO GUYS,

I really needed the suggestion of the people of this great mailing
list regarding the difference between the openSUSE and the Ubuntu
distributions, finding myself new in this world of Linux or Unix
(whatever you people call), I guess here people have nice experiences
and thus can make better points.
----
I was feeling somewhat sympathetic for you when you asked sort of the
same thing on fedora-list and George harangued you for thinking that you
had already done this very same thing as user LinuxIsOne...

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-December/410414.html

But now that I realize that on the above, you dissed Ubuntu and come
back 3 days later and ask the Ubuntu list the same thing, then it's
clear that you are just a stupid troll.

Rather unsurprisingly, the answers here on the Ubuntu list pretty much
match those you got from fedora-list and I didn't check, but I suppose
you pretty much did the same thing on some suse list too.

Knowing how you just waste everyone's time on various lists, I'm not
sure why anyone would want to actually answer any of your questions... I
know I certainly won't.

Craig

believed to be clean.

  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 46, Issue 190
    ... Similar Experience/Forget Hardy ... intended as a hard-drive install, as Klaus Knopper himself often said. ... possible to roll your own live CD based on Debian or Ubuntu. ... I've seen those on a lot of lists. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 39, Issue 299
    ... windows XP box but it refused to print. ... I read the lists. ... the problem is the closed source nature of Skype. ... Under ubuntu 7.04 I used emacs v21. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Troubles after update to kernel 3.0.0.18
    ... Troubles after update to kernel 3.0.0.18 ... but thought I'd ask - Certificate in Thunderbird ... Re: Ubuntu list bounces? ... of sending messages to the lists, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 19, Issue 331
    ... Re: Automatix? ... Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box? ... Get the .config for the current working Debian kernel, ... sign it you still should adhere to it on public ubuntu mailing lists. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 46, Issue 231
    ... Please unsubscribe me I no longer wish to receive ubuntu users lists ... wrong info in package info ...
    (Ubuntu)