Re: root user

Well, I don't see many talk about enabling the root account on
here...Maybe because it's not supposed to be accessed for security
reasons???

Anyway, from your terminal just run 'sudo passwd root'. Enter your
password. Enter what you want the root password to be. Hit enter and
repeat root password. Done. You can not su - to root to save typing
sudo before every command that you wish to run privileged.