Re: VGA Card with Dual Monitor

On 01/01/2012 04:50 PM, Koh Choon Lin wrote:
Hi everyone

I would soon be building a desktop for trading with dual monitors (not
cloned). I would like to ask which graphic card works with dual
monitor function (and has 2 DVI output) and is supported by the Linux
kernel without the need to install additional drivers from the card
manufacturer.

Thanks for the help in advance!

I use the the one listed below:

EVGA 01G-P3-N959-TR GeForce 9500 GT Video Card

1GB DDR2, PCId
Express 2.0, SLI 1
Support, (Dual Link) Dual DVI, HDTV, VGA Support (E145-9504)

It works very well for me

Ross

  • [patch 000/176] Video4Linux Updates
    ... Support for em28xx based usb2 boards; ... -Don't enable gpioirq until after card probe. ... -Some changes to allow compiling cx88 and saa7134 without ... -Fixed settings for MSI Vox USB 2.0 ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Help needed in rec.audio.pro
    ... > Rewire you can add even more to your environment (like Reason, FL Studio, ... Linux also has LADSPA and some VST's work as well. ... I have that card (sblive! ... Emu support seems to exist now. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Help needed in rec.audio.pro
    ... > Rewire you can add even more to your environment (like Reason, FL Studio, ... Linux also has LADSPA and some VST's work as well. ... I have that card (sblive! ... Emu support seems to exist now. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: [SLE] Yes I am bitter.
    ... Linux since November") purely because his graphics card isn't supported ... needs a rethink of priorities. ... any more ATI cards until the Linux support is up to par. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: MCE 2006 Wish List
    ... Yep - and almost all of the radio channels available with a Sky Digital ... DVB-S card to receive them without an analogue link in the chain! ... The lack of support for these transmission systems ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)