- From: "Cybe R. Wizard" <cybe_r_wizard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 06:42:38 -0600
On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 10:33:24 +0000
Alan Pope <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04/01/12 21:06, R Kimber wrote:It sounds as if the problem is that a basic and well-used option has
How do I get it to be permanent? I tried looking for a setting in
the menu system, but couldn't find one. I'm using Xubuntu 11.10
What's the real problem you're trying to solve here? i.e. why do you
want to be able to kill the desktop with a keyboard shortcut?
been removed and the OP wants it back.
Cybe R. Wizard
Strength through Unity.
Unity through faith.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Porting issue from 32-bit to 64 bit
- Next by Date: Re: Ctrl-alt-backspace
- Previous by thread: Re: Ctrl-alt-backspace
- Next by thread: Re: Ctrl-alt-backspace