- From: Alan Pope <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 13:20:51 +0000
On 06/01/12 12:42, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
It sounds as if the problem is that a basic and well-used option has
been removed and the OP wants it back.
The question was to discover why someone feels the need to kill their desktop. As far as I can see it's only 'well used' by people who have some other issue with their system. Perhaps a video driver that goes haywire, or an app that misbehaves when setting resolution.
Perhaps there's an underlying nut-sized problem which could do with addressing rather than using the hammer to crack it.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Ctrl-alt-backspace
- Next by Date: Re: Ctrl-alt-backspace
- Previous by thread: Re: Ctrl-alt-backspace
- Next by thread: Re: Ctrl-alt-backspace