- From: R Kimber <richardkimber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 17:15:43 +0000
On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 10:33:24 +0000
Alan Pope wrote:
On 04/01/12 21:06, R Kimber wrote:
How do I get it to be permanent? I tried looking for a setting in the
menu system, but couldn't find one. I'm using Xubuntu 11.10
What's the real problem you're trying to solve here? i.e. why do you
want to be able to kill the desktop with a keyboard shortcut?
With 11.10 the machine is freezing quite a lot more than than previously.
I suspect that this might be a video issue and, as a start in looking for
the cause, I thought it would be useful to see if re-starting the Xserver
in that manner had any effect, assuming the keyboard wasn't also locked.
Political Science Resources
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Ctrl-alt-backspace
- Next by Date: Re: Ctrl-alt-backspace
- Previous by thread: Re: Ctrl-alt-backspace
- Next by thread: Re: Ctrl-alt-backspace