Re: having trouble with Alsa

Sorry my message wasn't there I thought the whole message went. I actually did erase the Audacity-data folder and restarted Alsa with the same results as my previous message which was with an error that basically said it could not play the file to please check the ound device or the bit rate of the file and everything else with sound works fine.